GoAeroMx provides a vast array of project management expertise with years of experience in VVIP aircraft acquisitions, completions and modifications. Our cost conscious and detail-oriented staff members help you meet your goals for superior results with meaningful value.
- Scheduled and Non-Scheduled Maintenance –Track Production and Quality to ensure an On-Time Delivery is achieved.
- Modifications/Interior Completions – Assist customer in selection of desired Interior Modifications, Cabin Management Systems and Avionics upgrades
- Liaison Engineering – Work with MRO’s and OSV’s prior to and after aircraft input to ensure production can be maintained and to reduce any delays due to certification issues pertaining to STC’s, DER and DAR Approvals.
- Pre-Buy Inspections/Records Review/MIP Development – Support the customer in finding the right type of aircraft to support their needs. Ensure records for that particular aircraft have been maintained per all Regulatory Agencies. Help establish and build the most cost effective maintenance program needed to ensure safety and quality of flight
- Airworthiness and Regulatory Conformity – Assist the customer in Re-Registration to the Country of choice.
- Design/Customer specifications – Provide the right Design Team to help the customer in choosing the most elegant products while maintaining cost within budget.
- Establish Contracts with MRO/Completion Centers – Review and negotiate the best possible pricing with the customers and MRO Sales.
- Reporting to Customer – Report Daily Maintenance activities while aircraft is in MRO to customer including the following items:
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Interior Design and Completion
- Non-routine items
- Customer Additional Work Items
- Parts Procurement
- Cost Analysis – Ensure all items included in work order follow contract guidelines and are within established labor and material budgets.
- Maintenance Representatives – Provide onsite support by Qualified Project Managers. Our team has an average experience of 28 years on heavy aircraft maintenance and modifications. More than 50% of cumulative experience is on VVIP Airbus and Boeing Aircraft.
- Vendor Audit/Assessments – Review OSV facilities to ensure proper certification to either perform the requested work. Audit the parts supplied are within the regulatory aspects of All Aviation Standards.
- DER/DAR Support – To ensure all Maintenance Engineering and Modifications are approved per the Regulatory Guidelines of Registration.